Dish Anywhere Guide Issues?

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Every since I contacted Dish chat my guide for my home channels show my home locals, plus the locals of where I am at in my RV. I am trying to schedule recording and confirm recording of my Hopper 3 at my home. I have a Wally in my RV. If my wife misses her recorded reality shows while we are on this trip I am in a world of trouble. I contacted Dish chat yesterday and they did a reset, but it did not help any. Dish said I may have to unplug my receiver to get this back correct. Obviously I cannot do that being I am hundreds of miles away.

What other options do I have? Also can I delete the wrong channels being shown in the guide using Dish Anywhere? I can see my scheduled recordings, but all they show is the network initial and not the actual channel number.

Every since I contacted Dish chat my guide for my home channels show my home locals, plus the locals of where I am at in my RV. I am trying to schedule recording and confirm recording of my Hopper 3 at my home. I have a Wally in my RV. If my wife misses her recorded reality shows while we are on this trip I am in a world of trouble. I contacted Dish chat yesterday and they did a reset, but it did not help any. Dish said I may have to unplug my receiver to get this back correct. Obviously I cannot do that being I am hundreds of miles away.

What other options do I have? Also can I delete the wrong channels being shown in the guide using Dish Anywhere? I can see my scheduled recordings, but all they show is the network initial and not the actual channel number.

Hi, reubenray! Are you getting any sort of message when you try to set up the recording through DISH Anywhere? Are you using the app or website?

Can you give me more details when you say you are seeing the wrong channels on the guide? Do you mean you are seeing the local stations from your home and not the market you are currently in? Also, under the scheduled recordings, you would only be able to see the network name/icon. However, we are always looking to improve our services and this is a suggestion I can forward up. -Christina W.

Hi, reubenray! Are you getting any sort of message when you try to set up the recording through DISH Anywhere? Are you using the app or website?

Can you give me more details when you say you are seeing the wrong channels on the guide? Do you mean you are seeing the local stations from your home and not the market you are currently in? Also, under the scheduled recordings, you would only be able to see the network name/icon. However, we are always looking to improve our services and this is a suggestion I can forward up. -Christina W.

It was showing my home locals plus my current location in my RV. I tried both the app and website last night and early this morning prior to this thread start. Right now the website is showing "no channels found. Please try again". The app is showing the correct channel guide right now. I contacted Dish chat yesterday afternoon.

It was showing my home locals plus my current location in my RV. I tried both the app and website last night and early this morning prior to this thread start. Right now the website is showing "no channels found. Please try again". The app is showing the correct channel guide right now. I contacted Dish chat yesterday afternoon.
Good evening, reubenray. I do apologize for the delay in my response. I do want to make sure that I completely understand your concern. Are you trying to record something that is normally displaying through your Home's local channels? Do you have two different accounts, or do you have a resident/outdoors account? - Caleb S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)