Dish Anywhere - Many recordings missing from DVR list

Tony S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Hills of Eastern CT
For the past few days, Dish Anywhere does not display all of my DVR recorded events. Right now, Dish Anywhere only displays 6 recorded shows and 14 total recordings, however, when I look at the DVR recorded list on my TV, there are 15 recorded shows and 22 total recordings. Where are the missing shows and recordings?

This issue happens to me quite often. It is very intermittent. For a couple of weeks the DVR list was actually correct, then a few days ago the missing recordings issue reoccurred. Most of the time, the Dish Anywhere 'My Recordings' list is incomplete with many missing shows and missing recordings.

This seriously limits the usefulness of Dish Anywhere. If you can't view pre-recorded shows, this defeats one of its major purposes.

Dish, this has been broken for months, please fix this issue!!!

Last edited:
For the past few days, Dish Anywhere does not display all of my DVR recorded events. Right now, Dish Anywhere only displays 6 recorded shows and 14 total recordings, however, when I look at the DVR recorded list on my TV, there are 15 recorded shows and 22 total recordings. Where are the missing shows and recordings?

This issue has happens to me quite often. It is very intermittent. For a couple of weeks the DVR list was actually correct, then a few days ago the missing recordings issue reoccurred. Most of the time, the Dish Anywhere 'My Recordings' list is incomplete with many missing shows and missing recordings.

This seriously limits the usefulness of Dish Anywhere. If you can't view pre-recorded shows, this defeats one of its major purposes.

Dish, this has been broken for months, please fix this issue!!!

Are the missing recordings PTAT shows?

I never noticed it before, but you are correct. All of the missing shows and recordings are PTAT events. Have you seen this issue too?

Dish, Please fix this serious issue!!!

Same thing happening here. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Now that I am thinking about this more...the reason that I didn't see the issue for a while was probably due to it being rerun season and me not recording any prime time shows. Now that the new season has started, I have many PTAT recordings and the problem has reappeared.

I asked the Dish Dirt Team about this problem and linked this thread. Dirt responded that Dish is aware of this issue and it is being investigated by their Engineering department.

That's good news! However, I am worried because this issue has been there for months. How much longer will it take for Dish to correct this problem?

I reported it too. Usually the more people that report it the quicker it gets fixed. :)