Dish Anywhere not showing recorded programs

Tony S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Hills of Eastern CT
Lately, on my PC, when I select DVD recordings, I get this message:

Your Recordings are not available at this time.
If you have recordings, they will display in a moment when they are loaded.

It does not matter if I use Firefox or Edge, I get the same result. I have to exit the browser and try again, sometimes 2 or 3 times, before my DVD recordings show up. Occasionally, while I am viewing the list of recorded shows, they disappear, and the "Your Recordings are not available at this time message" appears again.

This behavior is new. It has shown up in the last couple of weeks, and has been happening to me a lot.

Reactions: JSheridan

It does not matter if I use Firefox or Edge, I get the same result. I have to exit the browser and try again, sometimes 2 or 3 times, before my DVD recordings show up. Occasionally, while I am viewing the list of recorded shows, they disappear, and the "Your Recordings are not available at this time message" appears again.

This behavior is new. It has shown up in the last couple of weeks, and has been happening to me a lot.
I've seen that, on and off, for years. I just saw it two days ago and it was back to fine yesterday and today.

I've noticed the same behavior in the same time frame. I'm kinda used to the PC version of DISH Anywhere being less than reliable. :)

Reactions: HipKat
I've noticed the same behavior in the same time frame. I'm kinda used to the PC version of DISH Anywhere being less than reliable. :)
Yeah, I know what you mean. Dish Anywhere is really nice when it works, but it sure is quirky! I can usually get it to do what I want, but sometimes it takes a lot more effort than it should. :)