DISH Anywhere on the FireTV Stick

I couldn’t resist the $25 price over the weekend and am so very impressed by it. It’s now in our kid’s playroom. I thought it might be good enough for their room, it might be seamless enough for the bedroom tv the wife watches. If only the remote had a number pad and would control the volume of the tv.

I believe there is a remote you can buy for the Fire Stick that has numbers. Just do a search on Amazon for it. There is also an app you can download from your phone to control it that way

$29.99 on Amazon, 3/4 the total cost of the Fire TV Stick??

It appears to have controls for your Tv and other devices but does not add any functionality to the Fire TV Stick itself, i.e, it does not give you a button or buttons to change the channel on the Fire TV Stick.

You still have to use the back button to go to the guide and select a channel from there.

It appears to be an add on (physical) that adds NO remote functionality to the Fire TV Stick.

I'm still satisfied with the Fire TV Stick and it saves me $7 per month on my Dish bill.

This is the one I was talking about:

iPazzPort Mini bluetooth Keyboard for Fire TV Stick with QWERTY To Type and Search KP-810-30B Amazon product ASIN B01IN6Y8TG

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts