Dish Anywhere Prob.

I don’t know what’s going on lately, but watching DA on my computer and the resolution is horrible. Almost looks like a standard definition. Actually, there’s no almost about it.

Agreed. Tried watching a football game or two yesterday and couldn't read the numbers on the jerseys or the crawl at the bottom of the screen. Watching Full Screen is when the quality is basically unwatchable.

Using an Inspiron 3670 desktop with 24 gig RAM (Optane memory) running windows 10 and that Chrome browser. Internet speed measuring around 35Mbs down.

Tried adding the Dish Anywhere Player folders to the antivirus exclusion lists in both the programs folder (x86) as well as my users/roaming/app data folder. Still unwatchable, especially for sports. Also tried to back up the feed as suggested in a previous post to see if the buffering was the problem. No change in watchability.

Also installed the last Safari Browser available for Windows to see if I could run Dish Anywhere and see any difference. Although the Safari browser works on many sites, it's too old to connect to Dish.

Other streaming app content like NHL.TV coming in super high quality.

Agreed. Tried watching a football game or two yesterday and couldn't read the numbers on the jerseys or the crawl at the bottom of the screen. Watching Full Screen is when the quality is basically unwatchable.

Using an Inspiron 3670 desktop with 24 gig RAM (Optane memory) running windows 10 and that Chrome browser. Internet speed measuring around 35Mbs down.

Tried adding the Dish Anywhere Player folders to the antivirus exclusion lists in both the programs folder (x86) as well as my users/roaming/app data folder. Still unwatchable, especially for sports. Also tried to back up the feed as suggested in a previous post to see if the buffering was the problem. No change in watchability.

Also installed the last Safari Browser available for Windows to see if I could run Dish Anywhere and see any difference. Although the Safari browser works on many sites, it's too old to connect to Dish.

Other streaming app content like NHL.TV coming in super high quality.
My experience, exactly. It's a shame. I have 2 4K Monitors and my Desktop is not in the same room as my TV, so it's just been convenient to use DA on the 2nd monitor while I work on the first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)