Dish Anywhere, Watch a show being recorded from beginning

kevinsickles

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 10, 2006
Is there a way to watch a show being recorded with dish anywhere app? The guide shows the program being recorded. I can watch it live. The show is not listed under DVR, My Recordings. How can I watch from the beginning while being recorded?

I too have noticed that sometimes when a show has just started recording, it does not show up in the list of Dish Anywhere recordings. Usually, if I just wait a short while, then close my browser and reopen it, the new recording will show up in the Dish Anywhere list, and you can watch the show just like you normally would.

I too have noticed that sometimes when a show has just started recording, it does not show up in the list of Dish Anywhere recordings. Usually, if I just wait a short while, then close my browser and reopen it, the new recording will show up in the Dish Anywhere list, and you can watch the show just like you normally would.
Several times I have tried to watch a show being recorded and it is not showing up in the list even 45 minutes in to the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts