DISH Anywhere?

lgb0250

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
image.jpg
When I fire up the app on my ipad I get the following message concerning my HWS. I can see my other Hopper with sling adapter ok but no luck with the HWS. Did what this screen says to do but still no luck ingesting it to work.

Pull the plug on your receiver and your router and then when it comes on line for both , sign out of your DISH anywhere account and then back in. You should be connected to your receiver again. Hit live tv to check and you should be able to see it online.

Beginning to think it may have something to do with the apple operating system I am running. I'm running iOS 7.1.2 on the ipad and DA for the living room HWS doesn't work. I can see the Hopper with sling adapter in the MBR but not the HWS in the LR.

I am running 8.1 on my iPhone and can see both receivers just fine!

I just checked my Hopper and it is connected by Didhnywhere can't make a connection. Perhaps this is at the Dish end.

Call DISH Tech department and ask them to walk you through it. They can connect you to someone who specializes in connecting your I-pad to dish anywhere. I had to do this when I first got mine in October.

Solved the problem by just deleting the app from my ipad and reinstalling it. Works fine now. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts