DISH Anywhere

lgb0250

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
Can my H3 be rebooted from the DA app on Firestik? Audio sync is terrible now for a few days. Not confined to just one or two channels. Seems to be on all of them. I have cleared everything on the app and figured I would try a H3 reboot to see if that would help but cannot figure out how to do it on the app nay. I am on the road so the app is the only way I have right now. Thanks

Know how to do it on the phone app (More > Settings > My Receivers > Receivers > Reset), but not on a firestick. We can wait and see if someone that has one can chime in about it. Or login using your phone, if you can.

I just looked around the DishAnywhere app on my Firestick and do not see any way to do a Hopper reboot from it. As has been mentioned, you can load the DA app on your phone or tablet an do the reboot from there. You can’t do it from Diishanywhere.com, it has to be the app.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell
Thanks everyone. I was able to load the app on my tablet and reboot from there. Everything back in sink now.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Need to revisit this again, unfortunately. Away from home again and lip sync is again way out of balance on both live and recorded shows. So far I have remotely rebooted my router and H3 with no results. Any other recommendations other than a hard reboot which I cannot do remotely? Using a Firestik to watch on and I have cleared both the cache and data and neither have helped. Thanks

What channel was it? I lot of channels now are not coming from your hopper but streaming direct from the broadcaster, which is why resetting your Hopper does not fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts