DISH Barcodes

Mr!Phil

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 1, 2012
Does anyone know where we can look up the specs on the barcodes DISH uses?

I work in an RSP warehouse. We can print barcodes but it isn't a font. It's an image which doesn't paste well into a spreadsheet to work the van inventory. I've tried a few barcode fonts on the internet but none seem to scan.

Does anyone know where we can look up the specs on the barcodes DISH uses?

I work in an RSP warehouse. We can print barcodes but it isn't a font. It's an image which doesn't paste well into a spreadsheet to work the van inventory. I've tried a few barcode fonts on the internet but none seem to scan.
Ours ( when I worked for a retailer/fulfillment co) came with the bar codes. They just scanned them into the inventory system. When we took out equipment, they scanned it into our inventory..
Way back....The retailer would just peel off the sticker and keep it on a ledger. The other label on the carton would be enough.

Reactions: Mr!Phil
Ours ( when I worked for a retailer/fulfillment co) came with the bar codes. They just scanned them into the inventory system. When we took out equipment, they scanned it into our inventory..
Way back....The retailer would just peel off the sticker and keep it on a ledger. The other label on the carton would be enough.

Yeah that's what we did when I was a tech. I saved the stickers and at the end of the week I knew how many receivers I needed to restock. Since I've come back to the company they switched to sharing vans. So, at night I restock every van. I'm building a (hopefully) potent spreadsheet that will speed the input process.

That's because I typed it wrong, it is RSWIDE39

RSWIDE39.TTF

I also noticed the the forum software removed the "@" sign at the front of my example, your text needs to be bracketed by the "@" sign.