DISH bill when up $5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DK_Sat

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 11, 2005
MD
I just got my auto pay bill today and it when up $5 i have top 250, i check the Directv web side there packages are more then dish.

My last bill was

Payment Details
Payment amount: $88.99
Payment date: Fri, 01/23

My new bill.
Feb 4 Balance: $93.99 payment do 02/23

Netflix app, continued carriage, new products such as a 4K joey, SEC, WatchEspn, to name a few. Ohh and continued 24/7 support and innovative technology and services.

You don't come around here very often do you? :)

The price increase blows, other than cancel or lower your package there isn't much you can do.

Talk with customer service, and see if you can get a discount.

Otherwise, do what I did: re-examine your bill. You might find things on there you do not really want/need.

CS offered $50/mo discount for a year + HBO and skinemax.

We cut them off anyway. The decision had been made.

Call to cancel and see what they offer you.

Reactions: foghorn2
Dish is a hard negotiater with the channel suppliers, but raise their rate the same as all the cable companies and Direct. What are they doing with all that money that they saved? Oh, lining Charlie's pockets with more money. Just what is he doing with it. He already has 16 billion?

Dish is a hard negotiater with the channel suppliers, but raise their rate the same as all the cable companies and Direct. What are they doing with all that money that they saved? Oh, lining Charlie's pockets with more money. Just what is he doing with it. He already has 16 billion?

That simply is not true. They do not go up as much, or at the least do not always go up as much. Time Warner raised rates much more, Direct TV raised rates more. And DISH has more "loss leader" or much less profit alternatives.
For some Cable companies I challenge to find out what their rates with equipment is with certainty. I walked into the Charter office just before Winter to get the cost for my elderly neighbor and it was like a chess game. Every move I made to see how to lower the cost was met with a higher cost alternative. I'm not sure but I think she and I lost. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)