This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish billing issues (I HATE DISH)

glennh73

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 26, 2005
Long story short, had 2 receivers, but only really need one, so i called dish so they send me a box for that receiver (301) but the box they sent was all smashed up. So called them again and never received another one. Ended up moving, and noticed i was billed 200 bucks on my credit card from Dish for the 301 receiver.

Called them up and had the fight, they finally sent me a box and i mailed it back quickly. UPS said they received it dec 20th 2006.

Called Dish asking for my refund, they told me i would in 2 to 3 weeks.
Didnt like that but fine, the Dish guy asked me how i wanted the refund , had a choice either back on my bankofamerica card or on my Dish account. I TOLD HIM CLEARLY to have it back on my Bank of america card.

So i go to pay my dish bill today and guess what, they credit the refund to my dish account.

This is unacceptable as i cleary told them i wanted it back on my credit card.

Im about ready to quit dish, so i was wondering if i quit would they send me my refund in a check or what?

Im 16 months into my 18 month agreement and i only get the Dishfamily package since where im staying at right now already has cable.

And i dont even had the dish hooked up here, i was waiting till i moved and got my own place and then hook it up.

So sucks paying 20 bucks a month for something i dont even get to watch.

Please any help guys. Anyway i could get the refund back on to my credit card? I emailed the ceo.

Bad enough i get hung up on everytime i call dish about this problem too.

Patience kemosabi. They have to put the refund against your account, they then recharge your account as a "refund" and send it to your bank as a credit.