Dish bought Ting Mobile

I know this isn't entirely within the spirit of the posts, but as someone who's been a Ting customer since the beginning (and familiar with Tucows, the parent, since it's inception), Ting is a great company, and entirely inline with the spirit of Dish. It's just an MVNO, but their pricing model was semi-unique at the time, and the customer support is what really shines. You call (or email/chat) and talk to a nice person,on shore support only, who's smart and empowered to do things that matter. They 'fess up when stuff is their fault and credit you accordingly, which has only happened twice to me, and I'm a semi-fringe customer, with 9 lines and occasional crazy data needs based on my type of employment. Their customer service powered them onto the radar of Consumer Reports, and the bottom line is - they offer unbeaten customer service, fair, easy to understand pricing, and the network is powered by Sprint and T-Mobile, which, post-merger, made for a nice acquisition for Dish. I hope the spirit of Ting is maintained, it would be a great way for Dish to build themselves up as a wireless provider.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)