Dish Call Today- Offer for 61.5 Locals

ScooterS

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 14, 2003
I got a recorded Dish call today telling me that I could get the Austin Locals. They told me to call an 800 number to find out how to get them.. or something close to that. It sounded like they were going to offer me an upgrade.

.... I was only half way paying attention, since I knew that my Austin locals were on 61.5 already.

Has anyone else received this call? What did they offer? I thought that they were coming out with a new dish for Eastern Arc.

Do I do something now or later? I *ahem* am not sure if I have a dish pointed at 61.5.

It would seem strange that they would offer something now, if there was a new dish around the corner.

Thoughts???

I didn't wait. I got the dish upgrade today. They replaced my Dish 1000 with a Dish 1000.2 or Dish 1000 plus...whatever it is and added a second dish for the 61.5 satellite. I didn't care about how the 2nd dish looked because they are on the back of the house...not visible from the front. I was able to "move" back to Lockhart from San Antonio.

I saw a bunch of toll-free caller id turds on my 622, and one of them was dish. Funny, I already have a 61.5 dish....

Weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts