Dish called me too

Tigress

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Just got a call asking if I wanted to add Cinemax for 5.01 to what I have now. I can cancel it anytime if I don't like it (for a 5.00 fee). I plan on cancelling HBO in the next week or so, and have added Showtime for the BB after dark series.

Anyone else get this offer?

Yes I did, but they called me while I was at work, and now I am home for lunch break, and NO Cinemax. I will try a reboot and see what happens, but if I get nothing, they are getting a call tomorrow morning to have it dropped with no extra $5 fee. If I didn't see anything, I shouldn't have to pay for it.

Yesterday I got the call, this morning I had an email telling me that Max is now HD and I can add it to my programing package, except I already have it

Bob

I called them today, and they said nothing had been added to my account. So, I said screw it. Not really a big fan of 'skinamax' anyway.

I think you only get the $5.01 price if you have 2 premium packages already. I asked her about having Cinemax for that price even if I cancel HBO next week, she didn't sound positive on that answer.

I used to rent movies on DVD a lot ... until I got an HD TV ... Cinemax HD has a lot of good older classic movies that would be fun to see in HD.

I wonder if it is available for DVR Advantage customers (since they already get a break on Premium packages).

I used to rent movies on DVD a lot ... until I got an HD TV ... Cinemax HD has a lot of good older classic movies that would be fun to see in HD.

I wonder if it is available for DVR Advantage customers (since they already get a break on Premium packages).

Supposed to be $10 for each added movie premium when on DVR advantage. I just assumed max was included. HBO was $12 to add but I thought I heard it was dropping to $10.

Supposed to be $10 for each added movie premium when on DVR advantage. I just assumed max was included. HBO was $12 to add but I thought I heard it was dropping to $10.

All premiums are now $10 on DVR Advantage - if you have 2 premiums, or you have AT250, or you have DishHD.

I was just wondering if this special $5.01 Cinemax deal is available to DVR Advantage subscribers (ie has anyone gotten the deal who has DVR Advantage ?).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)