DISH CES Press Conference

You did a great job as always Scott, you should be proud. Dish seems to be paying more and more attention to this site, as they should.

Yep,looking forward to the interviews Scott,looks like you guys had a blast.

This all looks so great. Thanks to Scott and Don for bringing us all such a great close up of Dish at CES. Great pics and am looking forward to the interviews. Good job guys . Wish I could've been there.

A Hopper with 4 or 5 tuners is probably cost prohibitive. It's cheaper for them to build a device with 2 tuners and network them.

Did anyone also catch that "Preparing for Mobile" is going to get faster because they are going to be taking better advantage of the Broadcom chips? I'd like to know when that is happening.

A Hopper with 4 or 5 tuners is probably cost prohibitive. It's cheaper for them to build a device with 2 tuners and network them.

Did anyone also catch that "Preparing for Mobile" is going to get faster because they are going to be taking better advantage of the Broadcom chips? I'd like to know when that is happening.

Yes, I wonder about the real world here, especially since sometimes I can do 30 minute programs in 15 today.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Btw thanks to Dish and the Boston guys for making us feel so at home.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yup they are very nice.

Attachments

• image-4178315370.jpg
    image-4178315370.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 230

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)