Dish Cinema

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yup another follow the leader game...

DIRECTV change their PPV channel names to DIRECTV CINEMA a few months ago, and now DISH follows them and names their channels DISH CINEMA.

Dumb...

Wait to you see the uplink report this week (and if your a pub member you have aklready see it) but they are renaming 4 of the PPV channels to NUDE to tell that those channels carry Nude oriented programming.

Silly I tell ya!

NIMRODS

Yup another follow the leader game...

DIRECTV change their PPV channel names to DIRECTV CINEMA a few months ago, and now DISH follows them and names their channels DISH CINEMA.

Dumb...

Wait to you see the uplink report this week (and if your a pub member you have aklready see it) but they are renaming 4 of the PPV channels to NUDE to tell that those channels carry Nude oriented programming.

Silly I tell ya!

What a bunch of NIMRODS they have in marketing. NUDE big F'n deal are they doing it it nasty ways that's what they really want to know. Back Door upside down side ways all the perverted ways possible. :haha:yikes!sadroll:clap:love:neener:eek::rolleyes::D LOL I just made myself laugh at this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts