This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Class Action Lawsuit

Brodieb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Maryville, MO
Padberg v. Dish Network Class Action Settlement

"TO: All present and former DISH Network L.L.C. (“DISH”) subscribers in the United States who: (1) paid DISH for a programming package for all or part of October, 2010 that included Fox Sports Net (“FSN”) programming and/or FX programming; and (2) did not receive a monetary credit equal to the value of such programming, which DISH failed to provide from October 1, 2010 to October 29, 2010."

If you qualify a $3 cash payment or $5 credit if you upgrade a core package or add a premium I believe is what the Court agreed to. Part of the suit was denied, part allowed.

Yeh, I got that a couple of days ago. Good luck with that Padberg whoever you are. Dish contract does not guarantee programming, nor a restitution for any interruptions, let alone 8 years ago. The chump change rewards are not worth the effort.

Finally, the great injustice that was losing FX 8 yrs ago is avenged.

Also, I completely forgot that we lost FX 8 yrs ago. Can we opt out so the lawyer can’t get a slice of my cut or do they just get whatever they get?