Dish Class Action Lawsuit

Brodieb

Brodieb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 1, 2009
Maryville, MO
Padberg v. Dish Network Class Action Settlement

"TO: All present and former DISH Network L.L.C. (“DISH”) subscribers in the United States who: (1) paid DISH for a programming package for all or part of October, 2010 that included Fox Sports Net (“FSN”) programming and/or FX programming; and (2) did not receive a monetary credit equal to the value of such programming, which DISH failed to provide from October 1, 2010 to October 29, 2010."

Tampa8

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
If you qualify a $3 cash payment or $5 credit if you upgrade a core package or add a premium I believe is what the Court agreed to. Part of the suit was denied, part allowed.

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Padberg v. Dish Network Class Action Settlement

"TO: All present and former DISH Network L.L.C. (“DISH”) subscribers in the United States who: (1) paid DISH for a programming package for all or part of October, 2010 that included Fox Sports Net (“FSN”) programming and/or FX programming; and (2) did not receive a monetary credit equal to the value of such programming, which DISH failed to provide from October 1, 2010 to October 29, 2010."
Yeh, I got that a couple of days ago. Good luck with that Padberg whoever you are. Dish contract does not guarantee programming, nor a restitution for any interruptions, let alone 8 years ago. The chump change rewards are not worth the effort.

Y

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
Finally, the great injustice that was losing FX 8 yrs ago is avenged.

Also, I completely forgot that we lost FX 8 yrs ago. Can we opt out so the lawyer can’t get a slice of my cut or do they just get whatever they get?