DISH Corporate Phone Number

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I have tried searching for it but cannot find it. Does anyone have the phone number for DISH network corporate (the same dept that the ceo@dishnetwork.com goes to)?

I'm trying to help out a friend who's parents are getting the shaft from DISH installers.

Well, my friend is going to call them as soon as he gets home today.

Basically his parents were set for getting DISH installed, and the installer for various excuses 3 times now has missed their install appointment, and accused my friend's mom of lying to him, which knowing this lady as well as I do wouldn't do such a thing.

My friend is very pissed and is contimplating switching to Directv himself since he also has DISH.

I ran into the same problem with dish. 3 different appointments and 3 installers calling me on the morning of saying they are sick and won't make the appointment. Called dish cancelled the install, went to local retailer and it was installed same day.

bpickell said:
I ran into the same problem with dish. 3 different appointments and 3 installers calling me on the morning of saying they are sick and won't make the appointment. Called dish cancelled the install, went to local retailer and it was installed same day.

If an installer is calling you and telling you he is sick it most likely was a retailer.

There is no direct number to corporate thats available to the general public.