Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am getting word that Tomorrow DISH will launch a new "Customer Appreciation Package" into the AT 120 package.

Looks like the package will contain...

Sundance
HMM
BITV
Outdoor Channel

No word who is getting this pack or how long it will last.

Also for fans of WFN it appears this channel will move and be only available from the "Outdoor Package" as of 3/30.

Look for lots more channel shuffling coming up this week should be some big uplink reports with all this channel shuffling.

I am getting word that Tomorrow DISH will launch a new "Customer Appreciation Package" into the AT 120 package.

Looks like the package will contain...

Sundance
HMM
BITV
Outdoor Channel

No word who is getting this pack or how long it will last.
This is interesting timing, considering that Sundance and HMM are already in free preview for everyone.

Did Dish do something similar for Welcome Pack last year? On one of my accounts with Welcome Pack, I got HLN for several months, and my other account with Welcome Pack got TNT.

So, this happened today? Does anyone know? It may be kind of difficult to tell. I doubt Welcome Pack would get this since I am not seeing Outdoor Channel. Anyway, we already get Bloomberg as part of Welcome Pack and HMM as part of Dish Movie Pack. Sundance as mentioned above is in free preview. I do not think it is really a spectacular selection of channels, but it is better than nothing at all. Sundance was much better before when it was commerical-free, uncut, and seemed to play more independent films.

I am somewhat upset we will be losing another Dish Movie Pack channel although I do not think WFN really fit in since it does not play a single movie. However, for some, I can understand they will be upset to lose their fishing channel; it was bad enough that Dish took away the HD feed years ago. I hope that Dish at least adds another channel to the Dish Movie Pack. I think GetTV would be a good one to add. If not, I could deal with another movie channel like Epix Drive-In, TMC-W, or TMCXW. :)

I have AT120 and am not getting BITV nor Outdoor

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I wonder if it will be something subs will get automatically or if Dish will send a postcard to call, chat online, or go online and accept the offer without needing to chat. Seems like a mystery so far...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts