Dish Customer support ... dumb and dumber?

As a Dish Network installer I understand your grief. I see this same scenario a lot along with a ton of other issues that I beleive are just unacceptable. I myself use DirecTV and love there programming and Customer Service:) . I would advise you to switch if you can, you will be much happier in the end. My mother in law has had Direct for some 7yrs, she recently called them because her equipment was old and she thought she could get a better deal and they replaced all of her equipment with an upgrade for the price of a service call. This included 4 new receivers and a new dish. They have great Customer Service and actually want to keep there customers satisfied unlike Dish Network. This is just my opinion.

Have to say that I switched from E* to COmcast almost 2 years ago due to 1 programming issue. In that period of time I have found Comcast to be just fine. Their C/S people have been pleasant, the local office has switched out remotes & boxes, no questions asked & they've replaced cables to the house when signal quality was in question. I still have a minimal E* account that I will cancel if the distant nets go away, but otherwise Comcast has been much better than I expected.

CS support may be bad, but no one has the channels, prices and quality E has and Cox Cable is terrible here in Vegas.

So for me, I'll put up with bad CS and stick with Dish and hope someday they will fix it.

DishPayingBetaTester said:
As long as Dish's customers tolerate bad service and Charlie continues to make money while providing bad service there's no reason for Dish to improve.

The "service" I get from their call centers is not why I chose Dish to begin with. I'd rather have them suck at that than anything else.

:eureka If cable and DTV have friendly CS but lack of content, poor PQ, poor channel selection, lousy equipment and higher prices, GO for it!! :hungry:

Well it looks like DishPayingBetaTester has left the other forum too.

I'm sure whoever he/she is will come back start a HD-Lite rant next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts