Dish deal

Booboy

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 3, 2015
Mississippi
Not a customer but was just wondering what would be the cheapest package with just a few channels no dvr just a standard HD receiver. I saw where they have a skinny package for about 30 a month but it didn’t list all the channels, I was at least wanting tv land and insp

Not a customer but was just wondering what would be the cheapest package with just a few channels no dvr just a standard HD receiver. I saw where they have a skinny package for about 30 a month but it didn’t list all the channels, I was at least wanting tv land and insp
Here you go:

This package includes INSP, but not TV Land except for some occasional free previews. Monthly cost starts at $25 per month, plus receiver fees. A purchased Wally receiver (standard HD non-DVR) would cost $5 per month, for a total of $30.

Here you go:

This package includes INSP, but not TV Land except for some occasional free previews. Monthly cost starts at $25 per month, plus receiver fees. A purchased Wally receiver (standard HD non-DVR) would cost $5 per month, for a total of $30.
Do they still have a starter/welcome pack it was never advertised but a very small variety pack

Do they still have a starter/welcome pack it was never advertised but a very small variety pack
Yes, I recently upgraded to that (Welcome Pack) from my previous Locals Only subscription. Welcome Pack's price has skyrocketed over the years, and is now $44.99 per month. I am fortunate to be grandfathered with no receiver fee for my first receiver, otherwise it would cost over $50 per month total.

That certainly has! I remember $20.00 I was on the everything pack years ago when it was worth it. It no longer has everything and is more expensive than Alacarte. Im on the 250 they give me a free movie per month for veteran military and I temporarily added the protection plan. $140 mo

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-23 191318.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-23 191318.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 99
I just drop Directv and now I have an outside antenna. Should I get Dish TV? Do they have a box that uses my outside antenna?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Outside antenna as meaning an OTA antenna, yes, you'll likely need a Dongle though to hook into the receiver. Plex package easily allows not paying for OTA channels.

Reactions: Josephinelcajon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts