Dish does it again

Matthew s

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
Dish added the chiller channel. Yet I have yet to see LOGO added. How is it that the chiller channel is more requested then LOGO? People have been requesting LOGO for two years longer then the chiller has been in existance.

Just because one channel gets added before another does not mean there was more request for it. It usually has more to do with the type of deal Charlie made and contracts being signed. If channel demand had more to do with getting channels added, Dish would have YES the day it started up.

Matthew,
No one would like to see LOGO on Dish more than myself, and as frustrating as it is that it hasn't been added yet for whatever reason, there really isn't a reason to start another thread on this channel when one was started just a couple weeks ago. http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/133242-what-chances-us-getting-logo.html . Keep calling a pestering them is our best bet.
As Scott said, when the new MTV stuff goes up, then there is a chance that LOGO will too.

Dish added the chiller channel. Yet I have yet to see LOGO added. How is it that the chiller channel is more requested then LOGO? People have been requesting LOGO for two years longer then the chiller has been in existance.

You were one of those kids that screamed in the back of the car while your parents tried to drive huh?

Logo? Seriously? I'm gay and I hate that channel! But I'm sure it's coming with the other Viacom stations. How many times can you watch Edge of Seventeen?:p