DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

I received an email on the March 16 and the bill was a pdf.
On March 17 I received a paper bill in the mail.
My bill is due on the 25th. I'm on autopay and paperless billing.
I asked this because I have received no communications at all from DISH but they did make sure to get paid by running the autopay debit right on time.
I have things I need to discuss but no way to do so.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The DISH people have been scarce here (and everywhere) since they haven't had access to computers and peoples accounts and due to the legalities involved can only really post what the legal department tells them they can post.

All DISH customers are being mailed paper bills so that they will have their account number. Hopefully his mail is forwarded from his old address. :D
Still, I really appreciate them being here when they can silently or just for advice.

I had a customer today who told me she called Dish and hit #2 to order Pay Per View and got right through to someone
As I mentioned in an earlier post Kat. Dish has prioritized the revenue generating stuff. Restoring things such as mydish.com which would allow customers to restore access to HBO MAX and other services are obviously not a priority, and may not be available for a very long time.

As I mentioned in an earlier post Kat. Dish has prioritized the revenue generating stuff. Restoring things such as mydish.com which would allow customers to restore access to HBO MAX and other services are obviously not a priority, and may not be available for a very long time.
Maybe, maybe not.

I have received my digital "On Dish" magazine/guide BUT have NOT received a bill in any form sense the February 17th generated bill. I ended the long week with three tech appointments. The first cancelled due to the imaginary snow. The second second showed up without a meter. (it was a request to repoint the dish) The third showed up with a meter and confirmed the second tech and I using a analog meter was spot on. The third tech was definitely in house and said they were doing anything and everything to stir up work.

I have received my digital "On Dish" magazine/guide BUT have NOT received a bill in any form sense the February 17th generated bill. I ended the long week with three tech appointments. The first cancelled due to the imaginary snow. The second second showed up without a meter. (it was a request to repoint the dish) The third showed up with a meter and confirmed the second tech and I using a analog meter was spot on. The third tech was definitely in house and said they were doing anything and everything to stir up work.
Bank of America bill pay just notified me of my Dish bill. Looks to be about a dollar more than last month. I see these slight differences as normal. So far bill pay has provided me with my full account number and now bill amounts.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I hope restoring mydish.com comes sooner rather than later. Some folks (like me) will have new credit card info when their current cards near expiry. Not that computer systems are safe, but bad things seem more likely when you give your credit card info to a person over the phone rather than enter it directly yourself.

Yeah, I know with credit card fraud you are only on the hook for $50, but that is $50 that I can ill afford for something I have no control over. Plus, there is the hassle of cancelling that card, getting a new one, putting that info on file with autopay for cell phone, Dish, etc ....

You're not alone there. I haven't received any communications either but my cc autopay went thru a week and a half ago.
I asked this because I have received no communications at all from DISH but they did make sure to get paid by running the autopay debit right on time.
I have things I need to discuss but no way to do so.
Check your spam folders. That's where mine was.