DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

Dish anywhere just updated on my iphone. In order to sign in I now needed to put in my email address and click to have a 6 digit code sent to my email. I put the code in and hit enter. Dish anywhere has now been on a screen “starting” with a gear spinning for 5 minutes now. No idea why they would do this if the system won’t sign me on. Sigh..

Reactions: charlesrshell
My autopay was scheduled for yesterday, so far I've received no email or text about it going through, but my bank shows it as pending as of today.

Amazon lays off 9k in their AWS division

Coincidence?

The layoffs are not all in the AWS division:

"Jassy told staffers that most of the cuts will affect positions in the company’s cloud computing division Amazon Web Services, its People experience and Technology unit (PXT), its advertising department, and its Twitch live video streaming division."

I received my bill by email as usual, last month my CC autopay was charged as normal, I just realized it was my other CC thats on file dish and I see no different charges or changes this month. I've basically been unaffected by this Issue dish other than not being able to log into HBO Max on my FireStick.

HBOMax is working now. Didn’t have todo anything on the firestick. Just left it signed in. For the last few weeks it has shown the sun has expired through Dish. Shows I have No Ad plan now. Showtime Anytime worked as well but Starz did not. I have the Dish movie pack

Wonder when the free comp movie certificates are going to roll out. I will cringe to see the quarterly report update. I bet it will make the last one look very good.
They used to hand out free movie certificates that were only good for SD movies.If you wanted to watch the HD version it was a buck more.Now that was cheap.

Yep, I'm finally back in HBO. Don't have to use friend's login anymore. BTW I do not in any way consider this "stealing" as I was still paying for HBO I just couldn't access it, but I wasn't going to miss the last few episodes of The Last of Us!!!