Dish dropping DISH America Silver

wmw007

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
Southern Calif.
I received an email that Dish is dropping the America Silver package for those of us who were grandfathered after they stopped offering it as a new package. It's gone after Dec. 31.

It looks like all the channels except for Smithsonian are in their Top 200 package, which they are offering at a discount. Veterans can add the Stars and Stripes package, which includes Smithsonian, at no additional cost.

I have AT-200 and I have 10-15 timers set to record programs off Smithsonian whenever it becomes a free preview.

I have kept up with most everything that way since they repeat stuff over and over again.

I received an email that Dish is dropping the America Silver package for those of us who were grandfathered after they stopped offering it as a new package. It's gone after Dec. 31.

It looks like all the channels except for Smithsonian are in their Top 200 package, which they are offering at a discount. Veterans can add the Stars and Stripes package, which includes Smithsonian, at no additional cost.
I got an email offering one month of free Top 250 channels package. I have the Top 200 package now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)