Dish DVR 722 remote question

icunurse47557

Original poster
Jul 12, 2007
I have a Tech older model A/V Receiver model agv-8525...I have tried to program this receiver into my dish 722 remote on aux i have tried the TWO tech codes and have went thru the manual pushing the buttons up and downs 3-4 times with no results does anyone have any other ideas :):)

Thanks

no trying to use TV for aux trying to program a tech av receiver into the aux position by using the codes provided by dish network dvr 722 manual

I have a Tech older model A/V Receiver model agv-8525...I have tried to program this receiver into my dish 722 remote on aux i have tried the TWO tech codes and have went thru the manual pushing the buttons up and downs 3-4 times with no results does anyone have any other ideas :):)

Listed codes for Technics' Reciever ( hope you didn't mean TEAC ) in regards to the 6.3 IR/UHF remote:

643 , 644 , 652 , 742 , 746 , 764

Section: A

1.) Turn your Technics' Reciever ON ...

2.) Press and HOLD (AUX) until all lights flash on the remote ...

3.) Press (#) ...

4.) Enter one of the aformentioned device codes ...

5.) Press (#) ...

6.) Press (POWER) on the 6.3 remote and this should turn off your Technics' Reciever ...

7.) If this doesn't work go to the next device code. Be patient!!!

Hopefuly one of those will work for you.

But wait... If you're successful, Don't stop there!!!

Section: B

To have the VOLUME and MUTE be the default when using SAT or VCR (I use VCR to control my DVD player) modes in conjunction with your Technics' Reciever ...

On your 6.3 IR/UHF remote:

1.) Press and HOLD the ( AUX ) button until all lights flash...

2.) Press ( # ) ...

3.) Press the ( + ) side of the VOLUME button ...

4.) Press ( 0 ) (the number zero) ...

5.) Press ( # ) the AUX button will flash 3 times ...

6.) Press ( SAT ) and then VOLUME = ( + ) or ( - ) or ( MUTE ) button to check the receiver is responding correctly!

If it doesn't work the first time, try it again...

You won't have to touch the ( AUX ) button to adjust ( VOLUME ) or ( MUTE ) when in SAT or VCR modes.

GREAT FEATURE: When you select ( AUX ) you can Shift through your 'INPUTS' for various inputs you have established through a DENON (AVR-1906) Receiver ( 'INPUTS' option may or may not work with your Technics Receiver ) by using ( SELECT ) the large button in the center of the Arrows/Select Buttons on the Dish Remote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts