Dish E-mail System Works!

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Just wanted to say Thanks for the E-mail Address!!! I just update my BR TV to a Sony HD set and I have been wanting to update my 311 to a 211. Everyone I talked to said I would half to waite a year. Well I knew it had been close to one since the lasttime I did a upgrade. Well I E-mailed them to the address above and have been speaking to E* about the upgrade. They are going to let me upgrade my 311 with NO extra commitment to a 211 for $49.99. I dont half to send anything back and they should be able to get me installed sometime next week.. Which it should not take long since they just half to active the 211.

Oh by the way the person I spoke @ ceo@echostar.com was very helpful and got me set up!! Again I want to say thanks!! Oh by the way everyone this person I spoke too does know about the #1 place on the net for Satellite News and Information which is "SatelliteGuys"!! Anyway just wanted folks to know that the system does work keep up the great work Dish and SatelliteGuys!! :)

Poke said:
Just wanted to say Thanks for the E-mail Address!!! I just update my BR TV to a Sony HD set and I have been wanting to update my 311 to a 211. Everyone I talked to said I would half to waite a year. Well I knew it had been close to one since the lasttime I did a upgrade. Well I E-mailed them to the address above and have been speaking to E* about the upgrade. They are going to let me upgrade my 311 with NO extra commitment to a 211 for $49.99. I dont half to send anything back and they should be able to get me installed sometime next week.. Which it should not take long since they just half to active the 211.

Oh by the way the person I spoke @ ceo@echostar.com was very helpful and got me set up!! Again I want to say thanks!! Oh by the way everyone this person I spoke too does know about the #1 place on the net for Satellite News and Information which is "SatelliteGuys"!! Anyway just wanted folks to know that the system does work keep up the great work Dish and SatelliteGuys!! :)
I have never received the courtesy of a reply from ceo@echostar. I mentioned this to them in my email of 9/25, but as yet I have not received a reply...surprise, surprise.

But, then again, I am just a current sub, so I probably won't hear from them until my $120+/month payment stops rolling in...

They get lots of mail, if you don't hear from them in 48 hours then resend it again. I know the guys who answer the CEO mail and they work really hard to do everything they can to make folks happy. :)

grb said:
I have never received the courtesy of a reply from ceo@echostar. I mentioned this to them in my email of 9/25, but as yet I have not received a reply...surprise, surprise.

Probably a stupid question but did you put the .com on the end of the email address- ceo@echostar.com

I think I have used it twice and got quick replies.

iafirebuff said:
I usually receive an email or a phone call within the hour of sending it (during weekedays)

A few weeks ago I used the CEO address for the first time... Long story short I sent the email at about 11:31 est and they called me in less then five minutes...... I have to say that they went out of their way to help me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)