Dish Earth Music Change ?

WildLatin

Original poster
Oct 12, 2009
Latrobe, PA
Where did they get this New Music on Dish Earth ???

I sometimes listen to classical but this is some sort of strange, arcane classical- not like Vivaldi '4 Seasons', etc.

I can't even find it on Sirius or the CD channels- not that I would want to ...

BRING BACK 'THE BRIDGE' !!!

I use Dish Earth to wake up to and this new music just isn't doing it...

Anyone else agree ?

The DISH Earth channel soundtrack changes occasionally just as the part-time channel music changes occasionally.

If you're watching a lot of DISH Earth, you need to get back on (or off as the case may be) your meds.

So what the heck is wrong with it? Sounds like baroque chamber music to me. No it ain't gonna be loud rattle your bones to wake you up music but that's what alarm clocks are for.

The Bridge was far from "loud rattle your bones to wake you up music". It is 1970s era soft rock. Cat Stevens' "Moon Shadow" was about as "loud rattle your bones to wake you up music" as it got!

For the record, Dish Earth origially came on with the music is has now. Within a day it switched to "The Bridge" and it hasn't changed until now. I used this channel as a background music channel with a picture on the screen until today. I am sorry to see this change.

The DISH Earth channel soundtrack changes occasionally just as the part-time channel music changes occasionally.

If you're watching a lot of DISH Earth, you need to get back on (or off as the case may be) your meds.

ROFL :):):) Actually, you should try channel 9900. It really rocks!

Last edited:
Don't understand

The Bridge was far from "loud rattle your bones to wake you up music". It is 1970s era soft rock. Cat Stevens' "Moon Shadow" was about as "loud rattle your bones to wake you up music" as it got!

For the record, Dish Earth origially came on with the music is has now. Within a day it switched to "The Bridge" and it hasn't changed until now. I used this channel as a background music channel with a picture on the screen until today. I am sorry to see this change.

What ever the other music was on the Earth channel is really irrelevant. I had no idea what it was I was just making a statement that just because you wanted another type of music then you are being rather lame. This station changes between other of the Sirius channels ever so often. I don't watch the Earth channel very often so I had no idea that it didn't have this classical music anymore. I get my music from the internet mostly MySpace. I was formerly a touring sound engineer and have a page that is primarily a promotions page for musicians( at present I have almost 2050 on my site all genres). Right now I'm previewing the music of a German synth-pop band by the name of DIEROBOTS. They are in the style of Allen Parsons Project, Gorillaz, and some of Pink Floyd. band So I do depend on any of the music channels on E*. In fact since I'm an HD Absolute sub I don't even get any of the music channels. So to sum up: Sorry it isn't what you like but get over it. They don't keep the same music all the time. :) Sorry not trying to get you mad so I apologize for what I have said.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts