This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Everything + HD to DVR Advantage

rjfrandle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
Minnesota
I currently have The Dish Everything Package with HD. I have a VIP 622, and VIP 211 for recievers, plus locals. My bill right now is about 128 a month. 90 for AEP, 20 for HD, 6 for locals, and 6 for extra reciever, plus tax. I just am not gettin the love from the premium channels. I'm kinda disapointed in the content of movies lately. So...I was thinkin of dropping to the DVR Advantage. Would that be about 76 bucks for me? 50 for DVR Advantage package, 20 for HD, and 6 for extra reciever? Also, beside the obvious loss of premiums, what other HD channels would I no longer receive? Do I still get my RSN in HD? Just wondering if someone with that package could comment. Thanks.

IF you have one dvr receiver on your account you can drop to dvr advantage for the top 200 for $49.99 a month or top 250 for $59.99 a month which is a savings of $3.98 a month . It will include your locals and you rsn too. So your bill would look like this:

$49.99 dvr advantage top 200 +locals (you saved 3.98 )
$20.00 hd pack
$ 6.00 lease fee (for the 211)
------------------------------
$75.99 total before tax.

If the top 250 you would add $10.00 to the total making it $85.99 a month.

As to the channels you would lose , if you have the top 250 dvr advantage pack you would get all regular hd channels as AEP except mayb NBa tv . I think that one only comes with AEP or you pay more. Also you would lose all premium movie channels in HD : hbo/showtime/cinemax/starz. IF you sub to top 200 you would lose National Geographic channel and the above mentioned premium movie channels again. You can look at what ever the top 200 has in sd and if you don't get the sd channel in that pack you won't get the hd version either.