Dish Flex Pack price increase

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah, even my Welcome Pack went up $3, so I dropped the $10 movie pack and Dish lost $7 per month.

Depending on how you look at it. My brother in law did the same thing. But he said, that the channels in that pack were never watched. But if you miss them, it is your loss. The Dish packages became a lot more important to me once I bought the Fire Stick as I get Dish Anywhere (Available on the newer receivers, not on the 211k), as I have a lot of material on demand I never used to have.

Reactions: pattykay
Yeah, even my Welcome Pack went up $3, so I dropped the $10 movie pack and Dish lost $7 per month.
Yes, fortunately I knew that this Flex Pack price increase was coming (from the earlier thread) and I downgraded to Welcome Pack in time to get grandfathered at the $25.99 per month rate. Subscribers who switch to Welcome Pack now would have to pay $29.99! :eeek My new bill became available to read online today. I got to keep the $10 per month Loyalty credit I had been getting, so my new monthly rate is only $17.22 per month, compared to the $32.30 per month I had been paying for Flex Pack before the price increase. (I also dropped Latino Bonus Pack, since that add-on is not an option with Welcome Pack anyway.)

You can keep it at $34.99 for two years with the current customer promotion. Of course, you will start a new two year contract.
I think it is too late for that. The $37.99 per month rate went into effect on January 15. So, the best you could do with Flex Pack now would be to lock in the $37.99 per month rate for two years. Of course, the Loyalty Department may still be willing to give Flex Pack subscribers Loyalty discounts for only one year with no contract required. There would not be any price lock in that scenario, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)