Dish for second house

BruceE

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
I already have Dish at my house but I have a second house I would like to get satellite service for(not able to get cable).Does anyone have any info on how to get satellite service & internet service from Dish for another house.

Thanks,
BruceE

Call up and order. There aren't any two-home discounts or anything like that though. I think you should be able to get standard new business deals though.

Or for a little variety, get Directv at the second home.

I already have Dish at my house but I have a second house I would like to get satellite service for(not able to get cable).Does anyone have any info on how to get satellite service & internet service from Dish for another house.

Thanks,
BruceE
Hi, please PM me your account or phone number and I will be happy to go over your options for your second home with you. Thank you!

Why don't you just buy a second Dish and take your receivers back and fourth?

Unless your living at the other location full time, this way you don't have to hassle With another 2 year contract and 2 bills.

You could even setup a Dishmover :)

Why don't you just buy a second Dish and take your receivers back and fourth?

Unless your living at the other location full time, this way you don't have to hassle With another 2 year contract and 2 bills.

You could even setup a Dishmover :)

Easiest way I know of to get DISH at two different homes without having to have a snow bird account. I just take the receivers to the other house and call and tell DISH what my new address is for locals. Then when I go back to my other house take the receivers back and call DISH back and tell them where I am now. Unless you are electronically challenged, this is the way I would go. Now the internet thing is a different story .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)