Dish forum shutting down

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kelly_A

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 23, 2019
Shawnee OK
not that it was ever much use, but I’m still surprised

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
not that it was ever much use, but I’m still surprised

Gee's I just got my 1000 replies badge!:mad:

I don’t even know what my badges are on there. I have a few of them though. Lol. They do not do anything so there is not really a point to them. If they did something like that here, but maybe once you hit some thresholds, you get a pub membership, or something like that would be cool.

I don’t even know what my badges are on there. I have a few of them though. Lol. They do not do anything so there is not really a point to them. If they did something like that here, but maybe once you hit some thresholds, you get a pub membership, or something like that would be cool.
There are two ways to get pub membership. One, you pay to be a supporter, two, somebody gifts you a support membership. Either way brings needed funds to the site to keep it alive. I am not for giving it away, ever...
[automerge]1579479525[/automerge]

There are two ways to get pub membership. One, you pay to be a supporter, two, somebody gifts you a support membership. Either way brings needed funds to the site to keep it alive. I am not for giving it away, ever...
[automerge]1579479525[/automerge]
I know. I wish I had more to give to Scott. I love this site. Last time I did it, my wife literally threw a book at me.

to be fair, this site, the other satellite TV forum site, the Dish Subreddit on Reddit and social media has played a part with that forum's downfall.

Sent from my Coolpad 3632A using Tapatalk

Plus they get a little ban happy(rightfully so as it reflects directly on corporate) whereas all of these forums, we can speak more freely to help. Whenever I would try to help there, it was very specific and almost felt employee-esqe. Sometimes someone just needs to be talked to directly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts