Dish Free Gift, No Strings – No Gift

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

The_Toy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 5, 2009
CT
With the January price increase Dish sent me a card in the mail for a free gifts, one of which had to be redeemed by today (3/31/2017). I forgot about it until I logged into their website last weekend and it reminded me I still needed to choose my gift of 1 month on free premium programming. Tonight I logged in to make my choice and didn’t see the click-on, “choose my gift” button. So I called and was told I already made my free choice back in January. …Which I never did, and which their website confirmed when I logged into it last weekend. Reviewing the card they sent me in the mail the phase, “No strings attached” is highlighted. …It should also say no gifts attached either.

Should be relatively easy - ask them to show you on your bill the free month of service you got.

With the January price increase Dish sent me a card in the mail for a free gifts, one of which had to be redeemed by today (3/31/2017). I forgot about it until I logged into their website last weekend and it reminded me I still needed to choose my gift of 1 month on free premium programming. Tonight I logged in to make my choice and didn’t see the click-on, “choose my gift” button. So I called and was told I already made my free choice back in January. …Which I never did, and which their website confirmed when I logged into it last weekend. Reviewing the card they sent me in the mail the phase, “No strings attached” is highlighted. …It should also say no gifts attached either.

Please send me a PM with your phone number and 4 digit PIN to better assist.

Tonight I logged in to make my choice and didn’t see the click-on, “choose my gift” button. So I called and was told I already made my free choice back in January. …Which I never did, and which their website confirmed...
APRIL FOOLS..!

or not...

I'm sub'd to Welcome Pack and was able to still receive $5 off HBO and get half off of Starz, which I thought was a pretty cool.