Dish give cancellation fee rebates for new customers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Person I know is looking at the Top 120, with Free HD for life, and it's seems like a great price. They are under contract and were wondering if there were any rebates to help with a cancellation fee.

maybe it had something to do with the thread title. I came to the same conclusion reading the title off the forum page, seemed like you were going to be asking about dish canceling the disco fee...

Not unheard of to work a deal regarding ETF. I just left Dish for Direct. Direct has a form I printed that you fill out and send in with your final bill from Dish. However while speaking to Dish when I canceled my service, they WAIVED the early termination fee.

So I'd say it doesn't hurt to try playing it from both ends and seeing which one pans out.

Yea, curious minds would like to know.

I have a little over a year left, but I am not waiting forever for this dispute to end.

AT&T waived an ETF for me. It's not unheard of. It depends on who you talk to and how you treat them. Mine got waived by being very humble, patient, and nice to the other party.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts