DISH & Graham Media Dispute

Must be a dispute brewing with Graham Media Group (formerly Post-Newsweek). That would also effect WJXT Jacksonville, Fla, WKMG Orlando, KPRC Houston, and KSAT San Antonio.

WDIV is reporting that there signal will not be available on Dish Network shortly

Yep this morning on WDIV they gave "options" on what to do, at least they game the OTA option and not just stop after the switching options, they mentioned tomorrow at 7 PM the date

I wonder if we will still have access to nbc on demand if wdiv is pulled. The only show my wife and i care about on nbc right now is hannibal.

Graham Media is reporting that their increase is not double there current rate. Not even close, They requested a extension but Dish refused. However negotiations continue

WNEM is reporting: stations in Michigan currently blanked on Dish:
WWTV-Heritage Broadcasting
WFQX-Cadillac Telecast
WDIV-Graham media (soon)

Please see thread WDIV
It actually belongs here rather than there.. Perhaps a mod can combine them in the proper thread. And before you say, again, that it belongs in the uplink thread it hasn't happened yet so there is no uplink involved....

Actually the other guy shows the links changing already. It is marked as available on his report

The Jacksonville station, WJXT, is not a CBS station. It's an independent. It's also not "loose" :)

Iceberg if you can get it moved go ahead. The other guy on his uplinks show the local replacements are uplink and ready to go

Regardless, this forum is for automated threads generated by the uplink report server. A new thread was created in the proper location.