Dish Holiday Channel Is On Now

Jeff003

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 28, 2004
Just to let everyone know 982 is up now.Now you have your pick of two Christmas Channels.982 and 6081 Holly sirius/xm.

Yep, this was the add I was looking for for. Not the Viacom or Fox or Rainbow Media HD networks that are still outstanding. :rolleyes:

I already am suffering from too much Christmas.

I already am suffering from too much Christmas.

In two weeks you will be seeing a singing Santa in your sleep. In three you will be singing along with him. By the fourth you will also be so delusional you will be singing it while you are awake and your friends will think you need to be sent to the funny farm. After all, Santa knows when you are sleeping and knows when you are awake. But then... maybe after all the Christmas sales are over you will return to normal... maybe. Bwahahaha!

love the sarcasm in the thread when Dish turns this AUDIO channel on every year around this time

Yep...lets get huffy because he added an audio channel (that takes lets see....8 audio for every video channel on a transponder so 1/8 of 1/12 of a transponder) versus a HD channel :rolleyes:

love the sarcasm in the thread when Dish turns this AUDIO channel on every year around this time

Yep...lets get huffy because he added an audio channel (that takes lets see....8 audio for every video channel on a transponder so 1/8 of 1/12 of a transponder) versus a HD channel :rolleyes:

My thinking exactly. :up :up :up

Speaking of HD... it has been added to the legacy HD Absolute package! The only audio channel available in that package... not counting foreign preview audio channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts