DISH Holiday Fireplace

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tornado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Tulsa
Finally something good on TV, DISH Holiday Fireplace is on channel 349 in HD right now.
Don't know how long it has been on.
I just found it and am finding it very enjoyable. It makes me feel warm.
This has been a good year with DISH.
I got the Hopper 3 this year.

Last edited:
187, that's a good one. I didn't know that was on. I like it. Thank you.

Agree on 187/Hallmark M&M's...I really like their music mix & the video has much more variety than other "yule log" programs.

Also, for viewers in the NYC market or that get WPIX as a superstation, they are airing the original 1966 version of their yule log that started the tradition, that was recently found in archives.
It's on right now & will be repeated tomorrow AM. (it has music as well)
http://pix11.com/2016/11/02/hot-news-pix11-to-exclusively-air-long-lost-original-yule-log-from-1966/

Agree on 187/Hallmark M&M's...I really like their music mix & the video has much more variety than other "yule log" programs.

Also, for viewers in the NYC market or that get WPIX as a superstation, they are airing the original 1966 version of their yule log that started the tradition, that was recently found in archives.
It's on right now & will be repeated tomorrow AM. (it has music as well)
http://pix11.com/2016/11/02/hot-news-pix11-to-exclusively-air-long-lost-original-yule-log-from-1966/
I get WPIX as a superstation. Even though I decided I liked DISH's better than Hallmark, WPIX may be the best because it's the original. I really like it. Hallmark's was innovative because it showed more than the fire. DISH's kept me warmer because it's fire fills up the whole screen, but WPIX is the original. WPIX looks like a real old fashioned one, but some of the zooming in and out made me dizzy. Wait, I've changed my mind I like DISH's the best, newer technology.

I DVR'd a couple hours so after they take the channel down we can still enjoy. It's a nice background screensaver for all winter long.

The Hallmark one is great for Christmas, just wish they didn't have the huge Hallmark watermark on it.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts