Dish Home Advantage Is this right?

hometheaterman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
I got the bill for this month and as you guys know I went through an issue trying to get the 722 I purchased from Dishstore changed over with Dish Network to owned as when I activated it they put it as leased. I think this got taken care of after Claude did it for me. I called after that and they said it was listed as owned.

I'm signed up for paperless billing but I got a bill this month I guess since I made programming changes.

Anyway it said for my base package Dish Home Advantage Top 200 or whatever. Isn't the Dish Home Advantage the package for leased receivers or am I totally off here? Do I need to make another call to Dish to get this fixed or whats the deal here? Or is that what it should be listed under? If I keep having to make calls to them it may be a call to cancel and a call to Direct TV.

Is this normal or not since both of my receivers are owned? Sorry to keep bugging you guys about this stuff. Thanks for all your help though.

Ok hold on I will send you a PM. I called after you took care of it and they told me it was owned so I'm thinking it's owned now I just thought this was the plan for leased ones. Did it used to be? I guess I'm just paranoid now.

Ok hold on I will send you a PM. I called after you took care of it and they told me it was owned so I'm thinking it's owned now I just thought this was the plan for leased ones. Did it used to be? I guess I'm just paranoid now.
No, DVR Advantage has nothing to do with lease. It packages locals and one DVR fee at a slightly lower cost.