Dish Home Advantage Question

sundaddy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Is it true that if you purchase a VIP 722 outright, and get it activated that Dish Home Advantage covers it, and will replace it for you if something goes wrong with it (like it won't boot up, or lightning runs in on it,etc.)? -Thanks

Is it true that if you purchase a VIP 722 outright, and get it activated that Dish Home Advantage covers it, and will replace it for you if something goes wrong with it (like it won't boot up, or lightning runs in on it,etc.)? -Thanks
Only if you lease, I believe.

Any E* receiver purchased thru an authorized retailer or directly from E* carries a full 1 year warrenty to origional purchaser. E* would perfer to lease qualifing hardware. If the CSR won't sell, contact your local dealer.

Well, the reason I asked was, I talked to the tech. and he said they cover it and that sounded too good to be true. I also asked the CSR on the phone and she said they cover it as long as I have Dish Home Advantage. Nothing about leases or 1 year, and I told her I bought it on ebay. So I don't know, maybe I'll ask another CSR later.-Thanks again

E* can search whether your E-bay purchase was previously authorized. If not, and you ARE the first to authorize your purchase, you will receive a standard 1 yr equip warranty. No service call......just hardware.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)