DISH Home Protection Plan

Priority Technical Support 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week - need fast assistance? We're here to answer your questions.

How, exactly, does one take advantage of this feature? I have DHPP... should I have a special support phone number to call?

Dont be a Jerk !

DISH Network - Support - Dish Home Protection Plan

You couldn't find this yourself???[/quote
________________________________________.
This site is suppossed to be a place people can go to for advice without being judged.Maybe the person who asked question about DHPP tried to find out what it covers ,Dishes site is very vague about what DHpp auctually covers.I know I have read it and its not very clear.
What if your dish is knocked out of line ,does it cover that(site doesnt tell you)but it doesnt have any problems telling you you will be charged 29.00 for a service call with DHpp ,if you dont have it ,99 dollars.I honestly feel if your paying for a protection policy those charges should be elimnated.
Dont be so quick to Judge people on their questions,no question should be considered a bad thing,its all a learning situation for all of us on this site and we should treat people fairly.

DISH Network - Support - Dish Home Protection Plan

You couldn't find this yourself???[/quote
________________________________________.
This site is suppossed to be a place people can go to for advice without being judged.Maybe the person who asked question about DHPP tried to find out what it covers ,Dishes site is very vague about what DHpp auctually covers.I know I have read it and its not very clear.
What if your dish is knocked out of line ,does it cover that(site doesnt tell you)but it doesnt have any problems telling you you will be charged 29.00 for a service call with DHpp ,if you dont have it ,99 dollars.I honestly feel if your paying for a protection policy those charges should be elimnated.
Dont be so quick to Judge people on their questions,no question should be considered a bad thing,its all a learning situation for all of us on this site and we should treat people fairly.

I couldn't agree more. If it bothers you sooo much to answer someones' question, don't. sheeezz...........:rolleyes:

Ed

I was thinking the same thing. Sometimes people do not even try to find simple info. ts easier to post a simple question and have somebody else do it insstead of taking a minute or two to find it yourself. Kevin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)