Dish Hopper 2 exist?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jesse britches

Original poster
Jun 27, 2017
arizona
Hello,
I have the Hopper 1 ( I believe) and lost ALL of my recordings....which really sucked.
Dish just told me there was nothing that could be done and to keep using my old box. I insisted they replaced it and they finally agreed to upgrade my box to the Hopper 2 at no additional charge (The hopper 3 was offered at $100 more).

My question is...what is the hopper 2? Is it any better than the Hopper 1? I tried googling it and can't really find any info other than info on the Hopper 1 and the Hopper 3.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Hello,
I have the Hopper 1 ( I believe) and lost ALL of my recordings....which really sucked.
Dish just told me there was nothing that could be done and to keep using my old box. I insisted they replaced it and they finally agreed to upgrade my box to the Hopper 2 at no additional charge (The hopper 3 was offered at $100 more).

My question is...what is the hopper 2? Is it any better than the Hopper 1? I tried googling it and can't really find any info other than info on the Hopper 1 and the Hopper 3.

Thank you in advance for your time!
The hopper 2 is known as the hws or hopper with sling, yes it's better because it has better processing power than the h1 and will allow you to watch your dvr online and your full channel lineup online

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts