Dish Hopper 3 self-setup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Breakfast97

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 6, 2018
DFW
This question has probably been asked a million times but I just need to make sure I get the components right and the Pay-As-You-Go right. Here's my List:

1. I need the proper dish and LNB for Eastern Arc.
2. Hopefully I can get a Hopper 3 and get it working with the Dish and LNB and activated.
3. What extras do I need? I may add a Wally that I already own or ViP 211k later down the road.
4. This would all be on a pay as you go account. Are there any disadvantages to this? Say I let my programming expire for a few months, what happens when you try to turn it back on?
5. Any other helpful info before I take this plunge would be greatly appreciated.

As a final FYI, this will be a portable type setup to be used at home and on the road.

A big thank you to everyone.

Breakfast97, for your home set up, a technician would be require for your initial set up. They will install your Hopper 3 receiver, provide the dish and run cabling, and align the dish for the best signal strength. You would be able to add a purchased Wally or VIP211 receiver to your home account that you are able to turn on when in use on the road or turn off when you are not on the road. For your set up while on the road, it would require a portable dish, the Wally/VIP 211, and cabling.

A Pay-As-You-Go account has no commitment required, activation, disconnect or restart fees. When you are no longer using your service you can simply stop paying your monthly bill. When you are ready to resume services, you will have to make a payment, and your services will be restored within 15 minutes.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts