dish in mexico

neoman

Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
tn
rHello,
I tried to set up a dish 500 in Hildago, 2 hours nw of D.F.I got a tone there , and could tune in a channel, but would drop out before the channel would come on. Also trying the same in Jalisco at a friends house. I realize now I need a larger dish. I've seen a site out of Houston that links to suppliers in Mexico.
Please advise

Last edited:
:mad:
rHello,
I tried to set up a dish 500 in Hildago, 2 hours nw of D.F.I got a tone there , and could tune in a channel, but would drop out before the channel would come on. Also trying the same in Jalisco at a friends house. I realize now I need a larger dish. I've seen a site out of Houston that links to suppliers in Mexico.
Please advise
What would you like to be advised about? Mexico is not a legal reception location for DISH. Or that you need a larger dish to receive signal on fringe of broadcast area?

Try Mayortec dot com; they are in Guadalajara and offer dishes of all sizes at very favorable prices. They ship all over Mexico and take PayPal. Used them before and was pleased. You need at least a 1.2M dish; 1.8M is preferable.

Mayortec is very reasonable. You may be looking at the peso price which is 14.5 to 1 dollar. You can click on the little US flag and get US prices. Their exchange rate is not very good but they will negotiate it down if you want to use Paypal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts