Dish in the Bahamas?

not legally, but everyone has D and E pretty much for free. Heck, they advertize pirate cards (with warranties) in the paper. I don't think the FCC can touch them over there.

They may be able to afford it. But as pointed out they legally aren't allowed to, hence why they must steal. A better way to do it, is would be to have a US broker and pay for the service, much like we do in Canada

This guy's doing the two house thing. Home in the lower 48, summer home on the islands. didn't know if the footprint covered though. thanks.

Barbados BUDS

I seen alot of BUDS during my Caribbean vacations. On some of these islands TVRO is their only connection to the world I think.

Back in the spring of 2003, I went on a trip to Freeport, Bahamas. I just pulled up my pics from the island tour that I went on...and several houses have D* or E* dish on them.

Hey Stone, I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying the the Bahamian Government doesn't care that much if people steal a US product if the FCC can't touch them. I'm pretty sure that the majority of the population of the Bahamas cannot afford the typical satellite package, or high speed internet connections either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts