Dish installer near Lake Worth-West Palm Beach FL

T

tlturbo

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 18, 2003
Lake Worth, FL
Hi all,
Does anyone know a GOOD reputable installer for my DISH system in the Lake Worth, FL area? That's south of West Palm Beach near Boynton and Drlray. I have a 921 system and off air I need reinstalled from a move.

Terry

gredneck

gredneck

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 25, 2003
you should call dish for the 921, they have a dishmover program. they come out and put up a new dish/switch(if neccesary) and hook up your receiver for free(I'm pretty sure it still is)
as far as the over the air antenna: call radio shack or look in the phone book under TV equipment in your area there should be tons of people.

J

jds44

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Dec 24, 2003
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
This company Discount Digital Satellite Phone: (954) 227-7379 does excellent work. I know they work in Broward County and should go to Palm Beach also.

J

John W

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Planet Earth
jds44 said:
This company Discount Digital Satellite Phone: (954) 227-7379 does excellent work. I know they work in Broward County and should go to Palm Beach also.

by there phone number they are located in my town and I have never heard of them

T

tlturbo

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 18, 2003
Lake Worth, FL
Tyhanks guys - The dishmover program sucks, they make you commit to letting them take their monthly fee out of your checking account directly - LAST thing I will ever let anyone do. Also, I have two dishes and a flat OAA and they will charge for doing the off air antenna.

K

korsjs

Welcome To SatelliteGuys
Supporting Founder
Jan 25, 2004
Land O Lakes, FL
you might want to look for a home theater installer in your area and see if they would install it for you. most of the home theater people have experience installing dishes.