Dish installer near Lake Worth-West Palm Beach FL

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tlturbo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
Lake Worth, FL
Hi all,
Does anyone know a GOOD reputable installer for my DISH system in the Lake Worth, FL area? That's south of West Palm Beach near Boynton and Drlray. I have a 921 system and off air I need reinstalled from a move.

Terry

you should call dish for the 921, they have a dishmover program. they come out and put up a new dish/switch(if neccesary) and hook up your receiver for free(I'm pretty sure it still is)
as far as the over the air antenna: call radio shack or look in the phone book under TV equipment in your area there should be tons of people.

This company Discount Digital Satellite Phone: (954) 227-7379 does excellent work. I know they work in Broward County and should go to Palm Beach also.

jds44 said:
This company Discount Digital Satellite Phone: (954) 227-7379 does excellent work. I know they work in Broward County and should go to Palm Beach also.

by there phone number they are located in my town and I have never heard of them

Tyhanks guys - The dishmover program sucks, they make you commit to letting them take their monthly fee out of your checking account directly - LAST thing I will ever let anyone do. Also, I have two dishes and a flat OAA and they will charge for doing the off air antenna.

you might want to look for a home theater installer in your area and see if they would install it for you. most of the home theater people have experience installing dishes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)