Dish is advertising for Satellite Technicians big time

MitchDeerfield

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2016
Florida
All of a sudden, Dish is running big ads on the Drudge Report, looking for "Can Do" satellite technicians. Why all of a sudden would they be advertising there, it is like a very high profile general interest political website. I doubt many technician types read the popular Drudge Report. It is like advertising on the front page of the Washington Post. Is Dish really hurting for technicians that they have to run big advertisements like that?

All of a sudden, Dish is running big ads on the Drudge Report, looking for "Can Do" satellite technicians. Why all of a sudden would they be advertising there, it is like a very high profile general interest political website. I doubt many technician types read the popular Drudge Report. It is like advertising on the front page of the Washington Post. Is Dish really hurting for technicians that they have to run big advertisements like that?
They probably don't even know they are being advertised there..much like the majority of ads on satellite guys ..a service like Google runs the ads

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)