Dish is really starting to SUCK!

I have installed several dishes and re-aligned several, and have never had this problem before. No offense taken.

I think the trend is people are not very happy with dish. It will be interesting to see there next JD Powers customer service rantings next quarter.
When a provider keeps into disputes and drops channels like AMC and the Big 10 and in some areas even there locals, people tend to get more upset when there are signal or hardware issues.

I think the trend is people are not very happy with dish. It will be interesting to see there next JD Powers customer service rantings next quarter.
When a provider keeps into disputes and drops channels like AMC and the Big 10 and in some areas even there locals, people tend to get more upset when there are signal or hardware issues.
You do know this thread is really about a tech problem, right?;)

Just before I left dish, as an employee you could add the protection plan and after the tech leaves you can take the protection plan off with no additional charge

So I can sign up for the protection plan, get the tech out and fix my problem and then cancel?

You would have to pay a penalty fee for cancelling it early.You have to carry it for 4mos then you can cancel.

I'm back with the solution to my problem. Turns out something evidently warped my dish. I picked up another dish and put it up and aligned it and now I have the 119 and 110 sats back. I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions.

That is always the case when missing one orbital with modern ODUs. If it isn't LOS issues, it's a warped reflector. Your 500 was probably really beaten on for it to miss either orbital though. Those things are known to be tanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts