DISH IS VERY DISHONEST

Dude did you read message #9 Call All American Direct in the mornign. The law changes in the morning for distant networks.

Where are you at that you can't get the K.C. locals? I live in Maryville (about 2 hours North of KC) and I get ABC, NBC, CBS, and the CW in HD and SD with no problems at all.

St Joseph, is where I moved to. Because the TV and Cable outlets both are owned by the same company they have the area locked down. I was told I would have to get waivers from them and the AAD rep told me that his records show that they decline all waivers. But I will be calling back on Saturday morning

St Joseph, is where I moved to. Because the TV and Cable outlets both are owned by the same company they have the area locked down. I was told I would have to get waivers from them and the AAD rep told me that his records show that they decline all waivers. But I will be calling back on Saturday morning
So what happened after calling them this morning?

I think Dish is dishonest too!

I sign up for their 2 yr contract again and they say I can sign as a new customer. They give all these great deals as a new customer. Yah right!

So the next days I go and check my account, it wasnt as they say it was!

I did take down the CSR number, but its no use.

I call the 2nd time to complaint. They say they do something for me. I cant even understand my bill! I am not a rocket scientist.

But I still think I am getting cheated by them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts